Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 12, 2013

Ahoy Mates--Colton is ONE


Saturday we had a big old time at Colton's first birthday party.  Since it was on the holiday weekend I thought it was only fitting to do some short of red, white & blue.  Thanks to Pinterest and my bestie Trisha Berens we made the best darn nautical themed party we could!!  I think I decided on this theme some time last year and the more ideas I found the more I LOVED the theme even more!!

The Decor








The treat bags was a bag of Goldfish with a glow bracelet as the fishing pole and then I threw in some patriotic bubbles.

Love this!!

Monthly pictures

Darn thunder ruined all the water fun!!
Party Time


Love the shirt,

and his!

He started getting fussy so while everyone was eating we opened gifts.







Make a wish!


He didn't like the cake at all. (I know the lighting is horrible)

We were singing Happy Birthday again!

Really, you want me to eat this...




All in all it was a great birthday party.  I think I have learned that evening birthday parties don't do well for us.  Colton was so tired he didn't really enjoy it.  Haha, I can't believe I just said that aren't 1st birthday parties more for the parents. :)  Thank you to all who attended and made it a great day!!  We are so blessed with great family and friend!!  Happy Birthday Party Colton!!!!  I also have to thank my sweet hubby for helping me clean, set up and prep the food for the party!!  Everything tasted amazing, I couldn't have done it without you.

I also can't forget Trisha Berens who worked so hard to make all the decor look fabulous!!  You can check out Trisha's work here at her Etsy store:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/TrishasCraftyCorner?ref=search_shop_redirect

No comments:

Post a Comment