Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Swim Lessons


The past 2 weeks the boys took swimming lessons at the Jackson pool.  Let me tell you the water was cold every single day!!  I am not much of a cold water kind of person but I had to suck it you and get in with the boys.  Frankie complained almost everything single class.  Colton didn't like it the first week but was fine with it the second week.  I would let him play in the baby pool a little bit before class would start that way he was use to it.  Frankie would play in the baby pool Colton's entire class and then be "to cold" to like his class.  All in all it was fun but it wasn't the swim lesson I wanted.  I think next summer I will look for something that actually teaches them to swim. 

Week 1: Day 1

This was pretty much what Colton did the entire first week.

Awe watching Frankie, much better!!

LOVED the baby pool though.

Frankie doing his belly floats.

Back float, neither boy cared for this at all.


Week 2: Day 4
Loving the baby pool (during Colton's class)

Hanging out

Colton going off the diving board

Frankie going off the diving board

Neither one liked it
It ended with a completion certificate and we were on our way home to get warm and eat food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment