Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Colton's 1 Year Photo Shoot


Once again my amazing and talented best friend took some great pictures of my sweet boy!!  The weather was perfect, it was a little overcast and not super hot yet (it was 8am in the morning).  Colton wasn't really interested in his cake but we got tons of AMAZING pictures!!  I highly recommend Christian Berens for you photography needs!!

Up Up & Away




Cake Smash








Hope you enjoyed the cuteness!!  There were just too many of them to just pick a few!!  I am in LOVE with all of them!!!!  Thank you so much Christian!!  You can check out his stuff here: http://christianberens.smugmug.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment