Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Homecomers

Last night we went to Homecomers in Jackson!! The weather the perfect, only in the low 80s. We had so much fun!! Plus I had a yummy corn dog and funnel cake!



Frankie and his ride tickets!!



Happy boy!!! He was singing and dancing!


Riding the motorcycles!


This is our, we don't like to wait in line face.


Bummer boats!! Frankie loved dancing to the music but then took over driving!


Hi mom!!


Loved riding on the trucks!! I think he road this at least five times!


Colton Waring brother ride the trucks. He so badly wanted to ride rides!


The pink elephant ride!! He was to short to ride by himself!


Colton and papa!


Mommy and Colton.


I wonder where I am looking??



Climbing in a little chair while we wait for Frankie to finish bouncing!


Trying to get to the funnel cake.


Yummy!! Colton and Frankie at most of it. Trey and I only got a few bites.


Colton and Ningee!!

We had so much fun!! The boys are such a fun age. I think next year will be even more fun because Colton will get to ride too!! We are so blessed to be able to go have fun with family!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment