Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Tidbits- iPhone Love

Since my phone is much easier to have next to me than my camera, I have tons of pictures on my phone of my sweet little boys!!



One of my favorite pictures from the zoo!!


The boys first train ride at the museum of transportation.


Yummy Krispy Kreme!!


Sweet boys playing while we worked on the swing set!





Super Frankie!!


Frankie is so big!!



Think we look alike???


Lol! He loves wearing Ningee's glasses!


God Bless America!!


Park fun!


Feeding the ducks at the park.


Momma's boy as long as Papa isn't there.


We started using a "Rewards" jar! Started this on Tuesday and he already has 2 balls (pom poms). Hope this works the 3's have been rough already. Haha!


His body cracks me up!! His love handles are huge along with his saddle bag thighs!! I love it!! He is one solid boy!!


I had to hold both of his arms down to get this picture!! But had to represent Mercia! :)


Loves to get on Sophie's dog bed!

I am so thankful that God BLESSED me with these little babies!! What a ride it has been so far!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment