Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Ningee!!


Friday (Flag Day) was my mom's birthday.  In my family we usually go out to eat or get together for every one's birthday.  This year she requested that we eat at my house.  Honestly it is much easier with the boy to be home anyway.  It's always fun getting together with my mom & dad and Annie & Dave.

I just love Frankie's smile.....

Ningee and her boys.

Frankie taking a picture of me taking a picture.

The ladies!!  Me, Mom & Aunt Annie

Yummy!

The picture doesn't do it justice!!!  It was really YUMMY!


Love this picture!

Make a wish!

Yes my dad used duck tape to wrap her gift.  LOL!

He gave her a "free" 110 Annual Harley Davidson light up picture frame.  Haha!  It is actually pretty cool and he did put pictures in it! ;)

We got her a make up brush holder that she has been wanting to make from Pinterest!



What a great evening of eating, fun and laughter.  Happy birthday Mom!!  We love you so much and don't know what we would do without you!!  Hope you have a wonderful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment