Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 10, 2013

6 Year Anniversary


Sunday Trey and I celebrated 6 years of being married!!  It's crazy to think that we have been married for 6 years, in August we will have been dating for 11.  In those 6 years we have been through 5 moves and 2 kids!!  I think that we work well together and usually agree on most things.  We are so blessed to have such a happy marriage and loving family!  I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my husband and explore the world. I am sure God has big plans for us! :)

Here is a look back:

Just married:

 1 year:



2 year:

3 year:

 4 year:

 5 year:

 6 year:


 I am kind of mad at myself now looking back and pictures and seeing that I didn't take any on our actually anniversary except for the 1 year and the 5 year.  But I do love seeing how our family has grown!  So exciting!!  My mom and dad were nice enough to watch the kids for us Saturday evening and we went to the movies and then dinner.  I sometimes forget what it's like to sit down while I eat and have a normal conversation without crying or screaming.  Haha!!



No comments:

Post a Comment