Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 3, 2013

Swing Set


We decided this year Frankie (& Colton) needed a swing set.  We thought it would be great if we got them a swing set as a joint birthday present.  My parents and Trey's parents chipped in a lot but we also had lots of help from Aunt Annie and  Uncle Dave, Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Laura and Big Papa Sam.  We ordered it and it came in the end of the first week of May but with Trey's work schedule, the weather and birthday parties we really couldn't work on it until Memorial Day.  Trey had been working on it here and there in his shop for probably a total of 3 hours.  The day we put it together I was the "supervisor", I would get all the pieces and the step ready to go, then while they were working on that step I would get the next step ready for them.  I want to give a big thanks to my mom who watched the boys all day so I could help and make sure it was put together correctly!  Also my dad who gave up his day to help!  Trey and my dad did an awesome job!!  The boys love it!


We had to have a product tester.


Moving it to it finally location.

Well it passed the swing test............

and the slide test!!


Sophie was our first customer.

It's sturdy!!  Haha!

Colton like to climb up the slide.


Then we had a yummy steak dinner!!

All the puppies begging.

Look at those cheeks!
Silly Billy!

All in all I think it took 10-11 hours to put together but I think it is going to bring lots of joy and great memories to our family!  I think we have played on it almost every night since last Monday!  Thank you so much to everyone who made it possible!!  We are blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment