Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Fun Day

Today we had a pretty fun Saturday!! We played at home some in the morning and then headed to the Cape Public library for "Born Learning" which they do the first Saturday of every month.


This month they had a storyteller and puppeteer. She was fabulous! Frankie loved it! Frankie and Ningee got front row seats!



Still working on the perfect smile but I love his effort! :)






Colton and I hung out close to the back. He was having more fun eating Cheerios and walking along all the chairs.


After Born Learning we played some at the library and checked out lots of book!


Had a yummy pasta house lunch. (Yes Frankie is in the booth behind me. He was playing and being quite so I let him. I am are our server was ready for us to leave. Lol!)

After lunch I headed off to a friends baby shower. She is due July 13th (which was Colton's due date)!





Myself and Nikki! Nikki made all the chocolates for the cupcakes above! They looked amazing and they were very yummy!!

The boys stayed and Ningee and Papa's so I could enjoy the shower. :)


Silly little thing! He loves to wear Ningee's glasses!

This even I went with my mom to a going away party for my mom's hair dresser of 27 years. Can you believe she has been going to the same lady for 27 years?? Crazy. Anyway it was a fun little celebration! Then I came home and read Frankie lots of bedtime stories!! Trey and I also started working on a craft that I started when I was pregnant with Colton:


It's going to be STL, but clearly we need a lot more reds. I think I counted about 70 that we still need. If there are any Budweiser drinkers out there please save you bottle caps for me.

Happy Saturday all!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment