Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Weekend Vibes


We sure do love our weekends or "a day" as Colton calls them.  The boys are usually so good while I cook dinner.  They kind of just play on there own and let me get dinner done.  We had lots planned this weekend and we were really looking forward to hanging out with good friends.

Friday:
Practicing numbers and playing play-doh.  Oh and eating puffs.
 


Now they have killed a deer and are making deer sticks. :)
Saturday:
We got up and the boys helped me clean the house then we got ready and headed to Discovery Playhouse for a play date with Jack, Levi & Molly!!
Someone didn't know that mommy was watching him sneek around the table.








Getting so big, so fast.









After a Chick-fil-a lunch I dropped the kids off with Ningee and Papa so I could go to a good friends baby shower!
Erica's Baby Shower for sweet Gwen


Erica, Amanda, Erin & Me (Erin has since at her baby, also a little lady)
Sunday:
Chuch, relaxing and some SEMO basketball
My getting ready for church buddy.

My crew on point and ready to go! :)


The only way to watch the Redhawks!

Jaxson is such a Papa's boy.

The level of excitment is adorable.

Seriously :)

Banana time
Another fun weekend is in the books!!  We are so blessed to have some much family and friend time!!  Loving life, all the time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment