Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 22, 2016

Christmas Eve & Big Papa's Birthday Celebration

I had to work a 1/2 day so my parents kept the kiddos for me.  After work I rushed home and started preparing for Hildebrand/Willis/McGuffee crew to come over.  We decided to go with "appetizers" this year and it was a very yummy choice. :)

The food spread

The dessert selection

Just a dog and her Big Papa- they are pretty much inseparable






Oldest and Youngest



A little more "photo booth" fun!







A tired Sis

Throwing out the reindeer food

All ready for Santa (we had milk too)

The moon and cloud on Christmas Eve ~So peaceful
What a difference 1 year makes!!  I love my family so much!


Merry Christmas Eve and happy 87th birthday to Big Papa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment