Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Santa Express


This year I was finally able to get us tickets for the Santa Express her in Jackson (I only had to call in March).  How cool that you get to ride a train and see Santa!!  Another new tradition is in the books!

The lumberjack family! :)













Looking for Santa

Landen couldn't hang. LOL!





So glad that Renata go to come with us.












After the train my parents kept the boys so Trey and I could go to my work Christmas party.

What a find evening with family and friend!  Can't wait to ride the train again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment