Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Kid's Christmas Party 2015


I deceided to have a kids Christmas party this year and it was so fun to plan!  I think everything turned out really cute and I know the kids had a blast!!

Photo Booth

Santa hand print ornement


Letters to Santa

Pin the nose on the reindeer

How many kisses

& cookie decorating



Trey & Jaxson slept though most of the party. Lol!


The crew















Brynn was so excited that she won the "Kissing Booth"
I have already been thinking of ideas for next year!!  So much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment