Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 8, 2016

Mr. & Mrs. Jesse Hughes


December 12, 2015
Jesse & Ashley Get Married 
Bono, AR
Wedding Day at the Silos
Warning there are LOTS of selfies :)

You bring your own when you get married in a dry county. ;)

They love their pups!



The crew: Brook, Erica, Me, Brittney & Jennifer

On point!

Ashley's beautiful flowers







Guest book

Getting ready for the sparkler send off


OMG...love them so much!


Getting ready to finally be married.  #primping

Best bar tender around.

This man is amazing, all 87 years of him!

He's so cute he almost stole the whole show. ;)


Mr. & Mrs. Hughes....

The food was heaven in my mouth!  Seriously it was amazing.

The "grooms cake"

McGuffee crew on point!

Big J and Frankie

Sweet moment....

....then this happened.










Ashley did an amazing job making all her Pinterest Wedding dreams come true.  LOL but seriously the most beautiful wedding ever!!  Can't I get re-married??  Now she and Jesse can live happily ever after with Brox and Tiger Lily!!

I have to give a huge shout out to my parents.  Would not have been able to do this weekend with out them.  Frankie came down with a high fever Friday night and they watched all 3 boy cooped up in a small hotel room all day on Saturday.  Shortly after dinner my dad took all the boys back to the hotel for bed.  My mom road in the car 3 hours each way with 3 kids 5 and under.  All I have to say is I am one blessed daughter and my boys are extremely bless to have so many people care so much about them!!

To Jesse and Ashley!!!  I wish you 100 more years of wedding bliss!!!  Love y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment