Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Master Bedroom/Bathroom Makeover


So my nesting has consisted of lots of work for Trey.  I have had a list of projects that I wanted done forever but now that we are on a short window before the chaos set in, they all have to get done ASAP.  Lol!  Our bedroom has been put on the back burner far to many times.  This time around I knew it was now or never.  I knew I wanted gray (or is it grey?) but didn't know what accent colors I wanted until I ran across the curtains.  They set the tone for the entire space.  I absolutely love how it turned out!!  We still need some wall decor but I am ok with calling it "done" until I find the right things.  I don't want to settle! :)



Trey framed the mirror and it looks AMAZING!


Job well done babe!!

PS- everything is from Target!!  Love that place! :)

1 comment: