Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Baby Boyer #3: 22-30 Weeks

 We are down to having only 9 weeks left till sweet Jax is here.  I feel like in July when we found out we were pregnant, March seemed so far away and now it going to be here in 2 months.  CRAZY!!!  Anyway here are the belly pics...............



Happy Thanksgiving!

 

Merry Christmas!!
Happy New Year!



 This weekend, I started to really prepare for this little guy.  I mean anything could happen in 9 weeks.  He now has clothes washed, diapers ready and I brought up some of the other essentials he will need.  I will wait until February to bring up the swing and things like that but I kind of want them up for little bit to try and ease Frankie and Colton into this! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment