Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Kristen's Baby Shower


Sunday I went to an adorable baby shower for a sweet friend.  She is having a girl and due just a short month before me! :)  I hear the wedding bells 25 years from now!  The hostesses did an amazing job!  Every looked and tasted amazing!





A funny game where you can mix up mom and dad pictures to see what the baby will look like!

Tasha, Kristen & Rachael- The hostesses with the baby mama!

I am due March 12th & Kristen is due February 11th!



Myself, Kristen and Becky- she is prego with her 3rd girl and due in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment