Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 25, 2014

Typical Evening with the Boys




The other day the boys were cracking me up so I wanted to document the age they are right now.  This is a very typical evening.






Disney Junior on and toys out






Mad because something isn't working right






Has something in his mouth














Yep that is chair on the ottoman lid












I can tell you my house would be a lot cleaner without this two monsters but that wouldn't be any fun!!  Love these little guys and girl!!  Wouldn't trade my life with anyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment