Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Last year in my 20's


Last week I turned 29!  Getting older hasn't really been a big deal to me, it's just an age right?  Trey and I went to St. Louis to have dinner with friends and went shopping the weekend before so that really kicked off my birthday week! :)  

Wednesday: (Bummer forgot my camera)
The day before my birthday we ate at Shogun's for my birthday celebration with the Boyer's.  It was so yummy!!  Shogun's never disappoints.  Frankie has been several times so he is well prepared for the "show" and plans ahead by sitting on someone's lap.  This was Colton's first time and he wasn't crazy about it, but did better than Frankie did on his first time.  Colton cried when the big flames happened and then he was just mad.  Evey time he would make a clang on the grill or make fire Colton would look at him and yell NO!  It was a good time and of course the boys loved watching the fish.

Thursday:
On my birthday I had to work a seminar for work.  It was fine I guess because I got paid overtime and had a steak from Celebrations!  Score!  The evening ended a little stressful because the tornado sirens were going off when I was trying to drive home and then is stormed all night long.  At least I slept through most of it. :)

Friday:
My parents and Annie & Dave joined us at Logan's.  It was super yummy.  Then we went back to my parents house for presents and cake and ice cream.



The gang!

I don't know why but I think this pic is so stinkin adorable!

My helpers...

I got a sweet (spring) scarf and awesome yoga pants.

Happy Birthday to mommy, happy birthday to mommy...

Making a wish!!

Sissy girl being photo bombed by Colton.

Well I am another year older and wiser!  Can't wait to see what this year brings us!!  I love making memories with my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment