Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Fishing Pole


A few Sunday's ago I took Frankie to Sam's with me to pick up a few things we needed.  He is obsessed with "The Amazing Spiderman" and he saw a fishing pole and he really wanted it.  He put it in the cart and when he wasn't looking I put it back.  Mainly because Trey has been talking for a little while about taking him to pick out a fishing pole and I didn't want to take that away from him.  He didn't say anything else about it so I figured he forgot.  Once we got home he changed into his new outfit he picked out at Sam's and said "I want to show daddy my new fishing pole."  He looked so heart broken when I told him I didn't buy it.  I was so sad, and I knew that I had to make it up to him.  A few days later I went and bought that Spiderman fishing pole and surprised him with it! :)



Colton's really didn't understand the cover your eyes part.

So happy


Sweet father/son moment

They caught a big fish. :)
Best part is that it lights up! :)
We can't wait to head to the lake to try it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment