Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Photo Shoot


Back in April we had Frankie's 3 year and Colton's 9 month pictures taken.  One of my best friend (Christian Berens) has started a side business and does and amazing job!!  He has taken all of our pictures since before Frankie was born.  I have to say up front that Frankie was not into getting his picture taken that day but Christian was available to get a few "good" shots of him.  Colton on the other hand was a ham, he loved the camera!!

PLEASE DON'T DIE FROM THE CUTENESS YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE!




















I love my sweet family!!  It is hard to believe that Frankie is 3 and Colton is getting close to 1.  I have a super fun photo shoot planned for little man!!

* I purposely didn't get Frankie's hair cute before his pictures but now I am kind of wishing I would have because I love how it is cut now.  Yes he look much more grown up but I have already faced the facts that he is becoming a big boy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment