Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 20, 2013

John and Amber's Wedding

This past Thursday Trey and I headed up to Saint Louis to start the wedding festivities! It was a no kids wedding reception so my parents were gracious enough to keep them from Thursday evening till Sunday morning.

The rehearsal was good and the dinner was fabulous!!



The guys!


The love birds!



FaceTime with Colton on the way to the restaurant. Frankie didn't want to talk to us.


The restaurant was so pretty and the weather was perfect!

Since the rehearsal was on Thursday, Friday was a "free" day. We did a little shopping and then to a winery in downtown St. Charles and out to eat at Trailhead brewery then back to our friends house to play games! It was a perfect day!






Morning!!


Cell phones are great! Loved getting pictures of my boys all the time!

Saturday the boys had to be at the church at 1 so we needed to leave around 12:15 to get to the church on time.


On our way! Me and the bestie!!



After the wedding! Waiting on pictures.












My new friend Ally!!

The reception was great!! Then head back to sleep for a while! Sunday morning I woke up early to pictures of the boys so we got up and headed home! It was so great to see them yesterday!! It was fun to be away but also so fun to come home!

I have lots more pictures on my camera so I will do another post soon!

Congratulations John and Amber!! I wish you many years of happiness!!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment