Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Frankie-O-Saurus is Turning 3

 
Over the weekend we celebrate Frankie's 3rd birthday with family and friends.  It was a blast and turned out better than I imagined.  For those of you who don't know I love to plan a party especially my kids birthday parties!!  Frankie is really into dinosaurs right now and I am not going to lie I also love them!! I have to warn you............BEWARE of the picture overload!!!
 
Dino tracks

Craft table

The set up

This banner.  Side note my friend Trisha made this!!  She is awesome and makes party planning so much easier!!

A Herbivores Dream, A carnivores Delight, Dinosaur Bones, Jurassic Fruit, Dinosaur Claws

Cake and cookies

The colors of the sprinkles made them perfect!!


Dinoculars for our dinosaur hunt

Dinosaur side walk chalk and bubbles!

Birthday boy!!

The best I could get of the boys.

Craft time with brothers/cousins

Our perfect little family!

Getting puppy kisses from Henry.

Lets just say that Colton doesn't really like Henry.


How can this face not make you smile!

Better reaction than last year!!



So big!!

His face her cracks me up!!

Loving on his new dino beach towel.

And the best reaction for a gift goes to Pez and M & Ms.  Note to self, save your money and buy the kid some candy!

Playing with some new dinos with cousin Jeremiah!

Hunting for some dinos with Aunt Katie


Sweet Brynn

Hatching on the dinos
 
 
It was a prefect day!!  We had lots of family drive in from Springfield to help celebrate this cool little dude's birthday!! I am so thankful for the wonderful friends and family that we have!!  I think that he had a blast!!  Our next big adventure is going to be getting the boys new swingset put together!!  Thank you Ningee & Papa; Mimi & Papa Gus; Nanny & Daves; Uncle Jeremy & Aunt Laura and Big Papa Sam!!  I see many years of fun on that thing.  We just have to get it together first. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment