Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mother's Day 2013


Mother's Day was perfect this year!  We skipped church so we could get a little more visiting in with my out of town family that came in for Frankie's party.  They all left mid morning and it was just me, the boys and my momma!!  The weather was so nice.  It was sunny but not to hot!

My Colton baby!

Big Papa Sam.  (The boys were not into taking a pic)

The boys who made me a momma!!

Aunt Linda

My beautiful momma!!  Love her!




After everyone left we had a little down time and then Frankie talked us into taking him to the park.  We loaded up and head to the park.  Shortly after we got there my cousin Ashley got into town so we head over to Aunt Annie's house (or Nanny's house).  Ashley got him a kite for his birthday, since it was windy we decided to try it out.  It was so fun!  Then we headed to get Mexican food and then home.  The boys both feel asleep on the way home so I had a little peace and quite before waking them up.  Trey got up and we had a great evening!!

Happy Mother's Day!!  My mom is so great to me and I hope to be the same to my children!!

No comments:

Post a Comment