Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

 
 
Family came into town which was so fun because we hadn't seen then in a while and they got to meet Colton.  They got in late Friday night so we just started off fresh on Saturday morning.  Trey was off on Saturday so he got to hang out for a little bit too.  I said that I was going to take just as many pictures of Colton as I did Frankie so I am really trying to do that. It seems like I am doing ok at my goal.  Before we loaded up in the car to head to Cape we took some family pictures.


 Love this of us three!!

 My favorite boys!!
Big J, Frankie, Uncle Sam 
Once we got to my parents that playing started.  Big J had the legos out and Frankie thought he was hot stuff playing with big kid toys.  He actually played really good with them.  Almost better than with his own toys.
 He like to jump off the couch onto a bean bag chair.  Not really a good idea but, oh well.  My dad would catch him sometime which of course Frankie thought was really funny.
 If dad doesn't catch him he basically does a face plant on to the bean bag.
 Colton looking at uncle Sam like who are you.
Frankie and Samantha 
Frankie's buddy for the weekend.
 We had to wait out the tornado warning in the basement on Saturday.  Frankie was clueless. Haha!
 Chachy and Sophie didn't seem to care and wanted to be upstairs.

 After the storm was over to headed to Casa for dinner.
 Big smiles, it's almost like he wants to talk but nothing comes out.
 Sunday we went back to Le Bounce.  Frankie once again had a blast!!

Ashley even drove home for a visit!!
 
It's always a great time seeing family!!  We had such a good time, can't wait to do it again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment