Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fair 2012


 
Last week was fair week.  It's something that I always did as a kid and even though out college.  Trey and I would go there at least one day just to eat!  Haha!  We went to the fair with my parents on Sunday but Trey had to work that day so he was sleeping.  Frankie had so much fun I knew I wanted to take him back when Trey could go.  Also I forgot to bring my camera so I didn't have any pictures (well we got a few on our phones). We went on Friday afternoon because it was $10 arm band day and since I have been on maternity leave a friend of mine and her son (same age as Frankie) have been hanging out every Friday, so it worked out perfect!  First off sorry for picture overload and secondly all loaded out of order but enjoy!

 Papa Dave treated the boys to a game.  They got to pick 3 ducks for $5 and then pick a prize. Haha!
 
 This was our very last ride, Frankie screamed the whole time. He needed a snack & a nap ASAP.
 
 It wouldn't be a trip to the fair without giving the monkey a quarter.
 
 This was us walking in.
 
 Checking out the turtles.
 This is what Frankie thought of the roosters and rabbits.  SCARED!!!
 
 He is reaching for me, haha!  He did warm up to them a little bit but would yell "don't do that" if he heard the rooster.
 
 Petting the pony.
 Frankie & Warren looking at the horse.
 
 Frankie face was priceless when..............
 
 this lamb got out of his cage,  Don't worry Papa to rescue!!
 
 Family pic
 
 Ridding the rides!!!




 It doesn't really seem like the boys had fun because there were no smiles i the pictures but I think they had a blast!!
 
No fair would be complete without funnel cake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment