Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Kera's Bachelorette Party

Last Saturday was a friends bachelorette party in St. Louis.  When I go up there and have to be away from the kids for a full day I like to make the best of it.  Haha!  First I had lunch with my dear friend Amy from college at Red Robin--yum!!  After that I went to Jeremy & Laura's new house to check it out and snuggle with baby Landen.  Then headed to Trey's cousin's bridal shower and finally to the hotel to get ready for dinner and the bachelorette party.  
 
 Me, Kera (the bride) & Trisha
We are ready to head to dinner!
 Kera with a bachelor that was at the bar to.
 Ashley & Jeff---Side note, this was shortly after that got engaged!!
WOOHOO!  I am so excited for them!
 The party group! 
Alyssa, Mallory, Bachelor, Kera, Ashley, Trisha, Jennifer, Michelle & Me
 Besties & Jeff!
 They pulled Kera up on stage to "help" with a song.  Little did they know that she could actually play the drums!!  She rocked it!!
 
I think fun was had by all!  I know Kera had fun is was the whole point of the night!!
 
 
 
While I was gone, my parents kept the boys.  There was an event at the airport that they took them both to.  Maybe my future little pilot!

 
 
It was a busy but super fun weekend!  Can't wait for Kera's wedding this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment