Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fair Parade 2012

We had so much fun much fun at the fair parade!  Both boys did great!  You have to get there early to get a seat but then you end up having to wait until it starts so you have to entertain Frankie some.  I also love that my parents come with us.  I always went with my mom and dad every year even when I was in college.  The only years that we didn't go was when I moved away.  Trey even got to come this year!  I am so happy he got to go because I feel like he has to miss a lot of fun stuff with Frankie since he works night and has to sleep when we do a lot of the stuff.  I always try to show him the excitement that Frankie had but it's not the same!

 Colton & Grammy
 My love!
 Trying to get Frankie to sit still.
 Had to change his outfit because he spit up and he was quite so we let him
lay here until he wanted to get back up.
 Frankie marching with his helmet on.  Haha! 
 Frankie didn't want to take a picture, but love that cute little face anyway.

 This is pretty much what he did the entire time until the race cars came.


 Papa is so silly!
 Waving at the tractors.
 Clapping and saying "I did it"
Bath time.
 
When we left we ended up having to wait forever to get out of our parking spot and traffic was really backed up but the boys were pretty good in the car.  Frankie never stopped talking, he had a major sugar buzz going.  Haha!!  Can't wait till next year.  We will have 2 walking around then!

1 comment:

  1. Silas was the same way after the parade. He was just talking and talking. At one point I said what are you talking about and he said "I don't know, talking bout ready or not here I come"! I was like okay whatever, crazy boy.

    ReplyDelete