Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Colton- 2 Months

Mister man it has already been 2 months!!  Time flies when you aren't getting any sleep, I mean when your having fun!  Haha!  This time around I feel like I know what I am doing more so we have been able to have more fun!  We go somewhere almost every day, I am trying to make you a portable baby.  For the most part you love to go and do and don't mind your car seat unless you are hungry. :)
 
* You smile all the time.  You love when we talk to you.  You even try to talk back.
 
* You can roll over on your side, but you usually don't stay that way for very long.
 
* You can also turn your self all the way around when laying on your back on the floor.
 
* You love to sit up and every stand.  Your legs are so strong, you often stand your self up when someone is sitting down holding you.
 
* Your neck is so strong and can hold you head up for quite sometime.
 
* You enjoy napping in the swing, bouncing in the bouncy seat and playing on your activity mat.
 
* You are eating 4 oz bottle about 7 times a day.
 
* You can sleep at least 3 hours between feeding at night and usually take several short naps during the day.
 
* You wear size 1 diaper and 0-3 month clothing.
 
* At your 2 month dr appointment you were 12 lbs 7 oz- 65% & 24 inches long- 83%.
 
 






Just for fun!!
 Our little lion baby!
Our sailor boy!
 
 
I feel like you have grown so much in these 2 short months.  I know everything will go by much faster this time so I am trying to cherish everything (even the crying and the 2 am bottles).  I am not as picky this time on how things are done so you are a really mellow baby.  You don't cry much and when you do you really need something (bottle, nap, to be burped).  I love rocking you to sleep and playing through out the day.  I will be sad when I have to go back to work soon but I know you will be in good hand and will have your big brother to watch out for you at Ms Erica's!  You are so special to all of us and a perfect fit to our family!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment