Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Sunday Funday- Elaphant Rock


We love a good adventure and Elephant Rock was just that.  It was a glorious October Sunday.  We loaded up and headed to Elephant Rock.  The scenery on the drive there was so pretty.  Once we got there we started climbing rock right away! 

They got their hair did!

Three little stud muffins!! :)









My tribe













Notice the shoe missing...yeah we didn't either.



Crap...figured we lost it about 30 minutes later.  The big boys went on the search and found it!






After exploring we were hungry.  We went to this cute little hole in the wall bar & grill.  Y'all it had a bear skin on the wall!! Haha, food was good though. :)




Mom spent a while looking for her phone...she had left it on her car while we ate. Haha!
So glad that Ningee & Papa joined our little adventure, we defiantly needed their help.  Those rocks were no joke and did I mention that I hate heights.  I only had one minor freak out and then I was good. ;)  The views and rocks were beautiful!!  I think we may have to go back this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment