Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

School Halloween Parties


I take the entire day off for Halloween school parties because they are pretty much an all day thing. Eagle Ridge throws a HUGE fall festival type party and it's always so much fun! Then I have to be at Frankie's school by 1:30 to set up for his class party! #roommom #winning :) 
Nothing says breakfast like Mini Nillas!!  Haha
Colton & Jaxson's school party:













Colton requested a "black ninja face"




Frankie's school party:



Love this kid!











Such a fun day full of parties!  So thankful that I have a job that I can take off whenever I need/want to, to spend time with my kiddos.  Plus I love watching them interact with their friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment