Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 2, 2017

Boy Scout Camp Out


This is Frankie's first year as a Tiger Cub.  I am so excited that he is getting to be involved with so many fun experiences as a tiger.  I think he is enjoying them too!  One hot September evening....Papa, Daddy, Frankie & Colton go to camp out with all the other scouts for the Family Camp Out.  Mama & Jaxson opted for AC and our own beds! :)







This is what we served to the judges....we WILL do better next year! ;)

Trey was the just for the tigers.





Paint ceremony....not Frankie's favorite.



See those ear plugs around my neck...those were to protect my ears of bugs!  Remember the moth of death that happen a month prior.
They were home bright and early the next morning.  I am not sure they even slept.  Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment