Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 27, 2016

Swim Lessons!!!


We have done swim lessons in the past but they have always been big, huge flops.  This year my friend Amanda told me that she was signing her guys up and asked if we wanted to do it with her.  I jumped right on that because I knew that if Katy & Jay would do it Frankie & Colton would follow.  The boys were SO excited for swim lessons to start.  They have had 4 classes so far and seem to be loving the water and learning so much!!








BFF's
Bring on a summer full of swimming with good friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment