Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 9, 2016

Kindergarten Goes To College


The end of April all the kindergarten classes from Orchard went to SEMO to have a day of fun!!  They started off at the football stadium and did some football drills and had a friendly game of tag.  Then we went to the River Campus for a jazz concert, the park for lunch and finished the day at the Rec center!  The weather was perfect and the kids had a blast!  Frankie's class mates are the cutest!!  They are all so sweet and loving! I witnessed so many acts of kindness!  They are getting big so fast!






Dace, Zoey, Emma, Lalya, Eathan, Drake & Frankie

Jack, Lily, Frankie & Dace



Frankie & Jack

Rennington & Frankie


I think Emma has a little crush on Frankie!




Big pimping!  ;)  The ladies love him!

After the field trip Frankie and I headed to Toy R Us so he could show me some birthday ideas!  We did a little toy testing while we were there and he even got to pick out a little something to take home! :)




Then we went and picked up Colton a little early from school and met Papa at the park to play.  Jaxson had just fallen asleep so he got to stay at school.


Some kids never grow up! ;)

The baby bird getting bigger.


We had 2 very good helper while planting some flowers.

"Ride, ride, ride"  Home girl just wanted a little scooter ride!

Very big helper! :)


Molly and her BFF!
What a fun day!  I am so thankful that I have a job that understands that family comes first!  I loving being involved in so much with the kids!  I wouldn't miss a field trip for the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment