Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 13, 2016

Frankie's Ninja Party for his 6th Birthday


Last weekend we celebrated Frankie turning 6 at the park with lots of friends!  The weather was beautiful!! 







Frankie, Katy & Evan...with Uncle Dave supervising

Birthday boy!!

Evan

Partners in crime...Jay & Colton

Katy

Brynn

Evan pushing Frankie on the swing...so sweet.

Cool man Colton

Emaline


Levi

Jaxson Reid

Whitney & Brynn

Jack

Emory

Molly Lynn

Goof balls.....

I captured this sweet moment between Katy & Frankie!! So glad he will finally talk to her!! ;)


Y'all I only put 5 candles on there...pretty sure I have lost my marbles. ;)

Someone loves cupcakes!!

Sweet Penny, look at that red hair!!

Jack, Remington & Evan

Katy with the boys!

Princess Molly!

The whole gang....

Pinata time...they all had a blast with it!!









Landen!!!

This picture pretty much sums up their friendship!  Sweet friends.

Lol, not sure they knew what to think of my camera.

 We are so blessed to have amazing friends and family.  Thank you so much for coming out and celebrating our sweet boy turning SIX!  I know he had a blast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment