Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 27, 2016

Last Day of School in the Books


It's hard to believe that this school year is already over.  My babies aren't babies anymore.  They are getting so big and learning so much!!  I am grateful for the wonderful schools they attend and the amazing teachers they had.

Colton had his last day of K3 on 5/13/16, Miss Anna was wonderful and helped him learn so much!  He made a lot of friends that he talks about all the time.  He is so big and I know that he has a bright future ahead of him....Bring on K4!!!


"I want to be a four wheeler man!"



K3 knocked the baby face right out of my Colt man!!


Frankie had an awards assembly on 5/13/16.....he won Orchard Pride award for the 4th quarter.  Only 2 students get that per quarter (per teacher).  I am so proud of the little boy he is becoming.  Keep up the good work buddy!!


Frankie had his last day of kindergarten on 5/19/16.  Ms. Elfrink was the perfect teacher to introduce him to "big kid" school.  She was so good with him and helped him learn and grow so much.  He loved art & music class the most!  I love all of the art work that he brought home and he spring music program may have been the cutest thing I have ever seen!!  He made tons of friends that I can only hope that he stays close with them throughout the years!  What a fun year he had at Orchard Elementary!  I can't believe that my sweet baby boy is going to be in 1st grade.........time flies!!


"I want to be a police officer."

Jack & Frankie heading to their last day a kindergartener!!

He grew so much this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment