Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Wyatt's Milk & Cookies Baby Shower


My cousin Samantha is having a baby boy in April and her sister threw he a sweet milk & cookie baby shower last weekend.  Mom and I drove to Crocker, MO to help celebrate.


Samantha & Simone (^sister)

Aunt Nett, Samantha & Simone



Later that afternoon we headed out for Mexican, then came back to Samantha's and looked at all the new baby gear and organized some then watched a movie.  I think I was the only one to stay awake for the entire movie. LOL!

This mama enjoyed a marg since I was kidless! :)


AND for your viewing pleasure....Mom & I stopped by Uranus, MO on the way home and had SO much fun!!  LOL....who knew there was a town called Uranus!!  :) Strangely enough they have a fudge factory and it was delish!




"Everything you need is in URANUS"

Merica' Bear
What a fun weekend with my mama and family!!  Brings back memeories to the good old days and fun road trips!!

No comments:

Post a Comment