Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 24, 2016

February Wrap Up


Well this post was a long time coming...each month I tell myself I will do better, but here we are at the end of March and I am just completing the "February Wrap up."  Maybe I can still catch up for March. ;)  February seemed to be a crazy busy month and it was full of snow and surprisingly warm weather.  I think we had more park days in February than we did in March.  I will take pretty weather any day of the week though!!  

Making cookie with all my boys!

Frankie got his cleats for soccer

Indoor soccer "practice"

Jaxson's favorite push toy

Glow stick bath

Sweet baby!

I love seeing my boys like this.  They are so sweet to each other, most of the time anyway. :)

Why do kids like to play with these??  But anything to keep them happy while I get ready. LOL!

Frankie at his first soccer practice....#notinterested #atall

Made it to church on time again!!
Park fun with all the boys and Papa:




Coming up with some kind of plan, I sure! :)

#thestruggleisreal

How my house looks 99% of the time...acually it's usually worse. Haha!!


Sweet baby cheeks

Just 4 days before we were at the park without jackets on.....

Jaxson learned to clap!! 
Orchard Elemtary night at the SEMO game:

I have a feeling these guys are going to be trouble as they get older!

Miss Molly loves "Papa Dave" (& Papa Dave loves her-since we have a sortage of girls)

This is how I find Colton on the couch most mornings...LOL!



:)
I love doing life with my little people, family and friends!!  We always have a blast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment