Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Jaxson Reid Turns ONE


It's hard to believe that my sweet baby boy that I just had yesterday turned one on March 12th.  Where does the time go?  I started planning sweet boy's first birthday party the day I found out that I was having a boy due in the month of March!  Anybody that knows me knows that I love to throw parties and I like to go all out for first birthday especially.  I completely understand that they won't remember it, but I will!! :)















Sweet brothers waiting for the birthday boy to wake up from his nap.


The best you can get with 3...






This is the saddest picture ever...Jaxson was over it and Frankie's party horn thing broke!



Trying to get him to try the cake....

Proud brothers.....






And that's how it's done!!


Checking out the goodies he collected to give to The Hope Children's home.

and his new tricycle from mom & dad

After party naptime...Jaxson was also napping.

This guy was full steam ahead though.

:)
We had a great day celebrating little man's first birthday.  Another good birthday party is in the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment