Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Frankie School Valentine's Party


School was called off the Thursday before Valentine's day so they had his party the following Tuesday.  I always love going into his class room, the kids are so sweet and so adorable!  I am so thankful for his teacher Ms. Elfrink & student teacher Ms. Miller--I have no clue how they handle that everyday!!

They dug through their Valentine bags, played bingo & had ice cream sundaes!!  Perfect end to a random Tuesday!! :)

 








No comments:

Post a Comment