Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 16, 2014

Mother's Day 2014


Since we were in St. Louis over Mother's Day we planned for lots of fun stuff before heading home.  Story time with Uncle Jer before heading out for the day!

 First stop none other than Krispy Kreme Donuts of course!!!
 



We were trying to kill some time in between activities and everything kept falling through.  Then we got the brilliant idea to go to the park!!  Duh, that should have been our first thought!!

Is this not the cutest picture ever!!
So big!

This looks painful, but he was laughing the whole way down.

:)
Finally the Magic House was open, on to our 3rd stop!!  Laura and I both bought Groupon's a few months ago for the Magic House and they had to be activated by June 1st so why not.  On Mother's Day all the moms got in free, which mean we still have passes to use!! 

Landen loves taking pictures with his mommy!

We tried!  Lol!



So Frankie was maybe about half way down when he decided that he didn't want to go anymore.  Lucky for me there was a little girl willing to help him get the rest of the way down.  Not sure that I could have fit in there.


Dont' all presidents do their work on top of the desk.

This might of been the high light of the visit for them!






OMG, these little smocks melt my heart!!

Having a blast!




The big boys taking a turn......building Lego cars!

They are getting big way to fast!

Colton was a hot mess on Sunday so we only stayed at the Magic House for 2 hours, but it was past lunch time anyway!  Trey and Jeremy wanted a rootbeer float so off to Fitz's Rootbeer for the 4th and finally stop!



Man what a crazy fun weekend!!  The kids did great!  I think this weekend was a good prep for our Florida vacation!!  Bring on a week straight with these guys!!!
I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend with my family!!  I am hoping I can be half the mom to my boys that my mom is to me!!  We love you Ningee more than you will ever know!

No comments:

Post a Comment