Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentines Day

 
Valentines Day was just like any other day at our house.  Although the boys did wear festive outfits!  I have really been trying to be better about taking a lot of pictures.  It's so easy with one but then when I have two it has been a little harder but I think I have still done a pretty good job.  Anyway I got Colton dressed and took a few pictures before Frankie got up.




Then Frankie got up and this was the best picture I could get.  Yes Trey got him ready and thought that it was acceptable to send him to the baby sitters with his hair looking like that.  Haha!

 BOOKS!!!!  Frankie loves to read and I hope that Colton will too!
 A few minutes about the above picture Colton fell over and hit his head.  This is Frankie's concerned face.


These were taken after day care.  I love these boys.  We had dinner at home and went to bed like usually around 9.  My parents did come over and surprise the boys with a few gifts and it was fun to hang out with them for a little bit.  Trey and I didn't get each other anything but on Saturday we went out shooting with a few friends and then Trey and I went to dinner.  It was great to have so adult/alone time.  Happy Valentines Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment