Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 15, 2013

STL Weekend

 
Trey has been working every weekend since Christmas so we really haven't got to do much as a family on the weekends.  We have been wanting to visit baby Landen and see our best friends new house.  Last weekend we packed up and headed to St. Louis, I took off Friday because Trey works every Sunday so we really only had Friday and Saturday.  We had a blast!!!  I took a lot of pictures but they were with my cell phone and don't turn out very good when I put them on the computer.  I did get a few with the camera though.  Next time I must be better about using the camera.
 
 Colton & Landen...They are going to be best buddies.
They were sitting up playing and reading books together too.
 Waiting so quietly for our table to eat dinner.
 Daddy & Colton at Aunt Trisha & Uncle Christian's house
 Frankie!!
Lone Elk Park in Fenton.
 It was not that cool but at least I can say I have been there, right?
 On the way out we all went to Krispy Kreme!!!


 
 
 
We had so much fun and so many great memories were made.  Can't wait till we all get to hang out again!!
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment