Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Cousin Time

This morning we headed over to Mini & Papa Gus's house (Trey's parents) to head out and see baby Landen. My sister in law drove down this morning to do a few things in town so we got to hang out with Landen!! I think him and Colton are going to be good buddies one day soon and of course Frankie loves him.



Loving on Landen!


So sweet! Frankie is so good with babies!



They were watching TV and would not look at me.



Frankie said I needed to take a picture of his babies. Haha!



We tried to get a picture of all 3 of the boys, this is the best I have out of 15 pictures. I guess there was to much going on.



Playing!












Mimi gave Frankie a "surprise" for eating all of his lunch. I was thinking a piece of candy but a new t-Rex will do. Haha!!

We had so much fun! Hopefully we can all get together again soon. Now the boys are napping then off to the SEMO basketball game!

No comments:

Post a Comment