Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Super Bowl & Cuteness

 
Super Bowl Sunday we just had a few people over.  Mainly because I wanted junk food and would feel bad to just have it all for Trey and myself.  Haha!  It was really fun to eat and hang out with everyone.  Man I must say that "watching" the Super Bowl has really changed now that kids are in the mix. :) 
 
 Colton helping me get things ready while Frankie was napping.
 Hiding under the couch pillow.
 Yummy!
 The boys playing cars.
 His cheeks crack me up.
 
 
My sweet little boys!
 
 Trying this new bath thing out.  Not sure that he like it yet.
 All clean!
 He loves being naked!
 I think he was in trouble here but too cute not to take a picture!

Both of my loves!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment