Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Two Little Monsters

 
Halloween 2012 marks Colton's very first Halloween and Frankie's 3rd Halloween!!  It's so fun look back to Frankie's first Halloween and see how everything changes year to year, crazy next year we will have a 3 year old and a 1 year old to go trick or treating with!! Frankie was more into this year than he was last year.  He even said trick or treat at a few house!

 Colton's FIRST Halloween!
(3 Months old)
 

 He tried so hard to pick it up, but just couldn't handle it!  Colton is looking at him like really bro it's not going to happen! :)
 
 My mini man!!
 
 My 2 little monsters and a scary shark!!  Poor Sophie she hated it.
 


 So every year my mom goes trick or treating with us and my dad stay at our house and hands out candy!!  (They are to good to us)  Anyway Frankie must have thought something was funny!
 

 Colton had woken up by the time we got home so we put his outfit on quickly and snapped a few pictures.  Frankie was ready for his outfit to be off.
 

We had fun.  I think we all had a little sugar high.  We can back with more candy than we gave out so we have plenty of candy.  Haha!!  I think next year I will buy 1 small bag and call it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment