Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Mommy & Her Boys Time

 
Last weekend Trey had to work and my parents and his parents were out of town.  I didn't have to share time with anybody.  Although Colton didn't sleep well all weekend so I was one tired momma and a little on the grumpy side.  Haha!  We all managed and had fun too!

 You can't tell me these aren't the most handsome little boys you have ever seen!!
 
 Big smiles!!
 
 Painting a Birthday card for daddy!
 
 Working on his cheese face!
 
 So I was doing something else in the kitchen, when he asked me something.  I just said go ahead, I guess not hearing what he asked me.
 
 He was having so much fun I couldn't tell him to stop.  Here is his "Frankie Masterpiece".  Good thing this was washable finger paint! :)
 
 We tried rice cereal again with Colton.  He took it pretty good, but his belly didn't like it to much.
No night is complete without a bath!!
 
We also went to Pioneer Orchard on Saturday after nap to find a "baby" pumpkin but they were pretty much sold out.  I did find a "toddler" size pumpkin on their welcome display and asked if we could by that one.  Haha!  Frankie was also brave enough this time to touch the huge bunny they have there.  We made a fall painting of a finger print tree.  It turned out really cute but I guess I didn't take a picture of it.  All in all great weekend, even without the sleep and being grumpy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment