Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thanksgiving

 
 
This Thanksgiving, Trey has to work the night before so he didn't get home until 9:30 am.  We forgot a few things at the store the day before so I loaded the boys up and we headed to Wal-mart and then went to my parents because we had some family in town.  We always have Thanksgiving at the Boyer's so we were just stopping by before all the Boyer festivities started.  It's so weird to think that this time last year we announced that we were pageant with Colton and this year he is already 4 months old.  Crazy how time flies.  We have so many things to be thankful for this year and I feel so blessed! 
 
Before we left our house we had a mini photo shoot.
 As you can tell Frankie was really into it..............NOT!
 
 Well folk this is the best it gets.
 
 4 Months old
 
 Uncle Sam was in town.  We are thankful because he is still cancer free!!
 



 (Ok so I have a better picture than this but I loaded the wrong one)
 
 Playing in the leaves for the first time!
 


 This was all right before we left my parents house.
 
It always get a little crazy at Trey's parents because there are always so many people.  Honestly I didn't take many picture with my camera once we got there.  I had a few on my phone but none really worth posting.  Most of them were taken to make fun of the men trying to put together the turkey fryer. 
 Colton and Landen
 
I got another big brown eyed boy!!
 
We had another great year with good family and friends!!  Can't wait to see what next year brings us!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete