Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Big Papa Sam's Visit

Over the weekend my grandpa came down from Springfield to meet Colton and play with Frankie!! We had a pretty laid back weekend and just played with the boys and ate yummy food! I was bad and didn't take any pictures but do have a few from my mom's phone. He drove home today but will be back in a few weeks for Colton's baptism! :)



Of course Colton won't smile when he sees the camera but he loved meeting his Big Papa Sam!



Frankie didn't want his picture taken but Mom was able to sneak this one.

We are so blessed to have such an involved grandpa and great grandpa. He is way to good to us and we love every minute we get to spend with him!!



Just for fun here is Papa meeting Frankie for the first time! :) These memories are priceless to me! I know that Meme is looking down on us and loving ever minute!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment