Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Mother Goose Storytime

Today we went to the library and heard some good stories and songs by Mother Goose herself!


Listening to the stories.  (I was sitting in the chair and then he asked me to "get up", I thought he maybe wanted to sit on my lap or something, haha)


Mother Goose and her helpers.


My little mommas boy.


Puppet time.


We went with Warren and Nana Joan to story time.


Frankie & Grammy with Mother Goose


We also went with Wesley & Ashley.

I think the boys had fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment